- 2 bars of good quality white chocolate
- 1 almond shaving, for the wick
- 3000 milliliters double cream
- 140 grams dark chocolate
- Melt the white chocolate over a bain marie. One the chocolate has melted, spoon some chocolate over a baking tray covered with baking paper to create the base of the candle. Let it rest.
- Wrap the baking paper around your mould and secure it with tape.
- Get a piece of plastic sheet the same size as the baking paper you used for the mould and cover it in white chocolate.
- Wrap the layer of chocolate around the baking paper with the plastic on the outside. Put in the fridge to cool.
- Once set peel off the plastic and paper layers - you're left with a chocolate roll.
- In a pan, dip the top of your candle to melt.
- Repeate for the bottom.This will ensure your top and bottom are level and will stick to the base of the candle.
- To make the mousse: Melt the chocolate togethertogether with 100 milliliters of the double cream and leave to cool. Whip up the remaining cream until soft peaks form
- Fold in the chocolate unitl it's combined
- Fill in the candle and chill in the fridge
- Take out of the fridge and fill with chocolate
- Decorate by dripping chocolate down the sides
- Finally, use the almondshaving as a wick by using the melted chocolate as glue.