- 5 cups shredded butternut squash, (1 medium butternut squash) 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded butternut squash, chickpea flour, eggs, and kosher salt to the bowl, stirring until the mixture is combined.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, scoop out approximately 1/3 cup of the mixture and place into the pan, pressing down lightly into rounds, spacing them approx. 2 inches apart.
- Cook the fritters for 2 to 3 minutes, then flip them once and cook an additional 2 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with the remaining mixture.