- 1 cup raw, unsalted almonds
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped.
- Add the apricots, coconut, dates, lemon zest, and cinnamon and pulse until the mixture forms a ball and sticks to itself.
- Remove mixture from the food processor and roll into golf-ball sized balls.
- The energy balls will keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.