- 5 fresh apricots, pitted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Chives, for garnish
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a blender, combine the apricots, water, lemon juice, and honey and blend until smooth.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil over high heat and add the seasoned chicken. Sear until golden-brown, then flip over, and cover with the apricot glaze.
- Place into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.