Broccoli, Chicken and Quinoa Bake
How to make Broccoli, Chicken and Quinoa Bake.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed 2 1/2 cups quinoa (uncooked)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with olive oil.
- Pour the uncooked quinoa in the baking dish.
- Steam the broccoli florets for 4-5 minutes, until almost tender, and then set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring the beef stock, sea salt, and almond milk to a low boil. Slowly stir in the chickpea flour and whisk until smooth.
- Add this mixture to the uncooked quinoa, followed by the chicken. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with 2/3 of the parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the casserole out of the oven and mix in the steamed broccoli and the remaining parmesan. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.