Chicken, Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts One Sheet Pan Meal
One sheet. Easy cleanup. Lots of flavor. Healthy. Deliciousness.
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends removed and sliced in half 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced (seeds removed)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the butternut squash, brussels sprouts, onion, lemon slices, minced garlic, 1 tablespoon. olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon. sea salt, and 1/2 teaspoon. pepper and toss to combine.
- Spread the mixture onto a large baking sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the chicken thighs, remaining 1 tablespoon. olive oil, apple cider vinegar, paprika, garlic powder, remaining sea salt, dried ginger, dried sage, and remaining pepper in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until both the squash is tender and the chicken is cooked through.