Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
Hint: This secret ingredient tastes great on toast.
- 1 14-ounce can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight 2 ripe avocados
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- Place the avocado, cocoa powder, and lemon juice in a food processor and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Spoon the hardened coconut cream into a bowl (leaving the watery liquid) and whip with a hand mixer until the consistency resembles whipped cream.
- Gently fold in avocado chocolate cream and maple syrup until incorporated. Place mixture in a freezer-safe container and freeze for at 3-5 hours.