- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup popcorn
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat a heavy-bottom pot with lid over medium high heat and add the coconut oil plus 4 kernels.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until all 4 kernels pop.
- Remove lid and kernels and add the remaining kernels.
- Cover and cook, shaking frequently, for 2-5 minutes or until the popping dies down quite a bit.
- Remove from heat and remove the lid.
- Take 4 cups of the popped popcorn and toss with the salt, lime juice and cilantro.