Cilantro Lime Shrimp Skewers
Tip: Grab Your Glass Of Wine For A Heavenly Combo
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound extra large shrimp, deveined
- Combine all the ingredients, except the shrimp in a medium bowl.
- Add shrimp to mixture and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2-3 hours.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Thread 4 shrimp onto each wooden skewers. Place skewers on a broiler pan coated lined with parchment paper. Top with any remaining marinade.
- Broil for 4-6 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done and pink.