- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 medium ears fresh corn, steamed or grilled
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 13.5 ounces can full fat coconut milk
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- Remove the cooked corn from the cob using a knife.
- Add the corn and season with the salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Cook until coconut milk reduces by half, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Mix in the green onions and parmesan, and serve.