- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 medium red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Layer a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Steam the cauliflower florets and diced potato until tender.
- Chop steamed cauliflower and potatoes finely and mix with the egg, parmesan, almond meal, yellow onion, kosher salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Scoop approximately 1 heaping tablespoon of mix using your hands and gently press between your fingers to form a firm ball, then shape into a tater-tot shape.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, 18-24 minutes, turning half way through.