- 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients (buckwheat flour, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt) and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla. Combine the wet with the dry ingredients and stir until just incorporated.
- Ladle 3/4 - 1 cup of the waffle batter into your waffle iron and cook through, approx. 1-2 minutes per side.