Double Chocolate Gluten Free Muffins
These muffins are double the chocolate and gluten-free!
- 2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the GF flour, baking soda, kosher salt, coconut sugar, and cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the vanilla extract, coconut oil, applesauce, almond milk, eggs, and apple cider vinegar and stir to evenly incorporate.
- Add the wet to the dry. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. The muffins will rise some during the baking, so fill approximately 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean and the tops are slightly browned.