- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- Rinse asparagus well and slice the ends off.
- Heat a grilling pan or grill to high high heat.
- In a shallow dish, toss the asparagus with the oil to coat well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place the asparagus on the grill in a single layer, and cook, turning occasionally, until tender, about 12 to 15 minutes (5-8 minutes if thinner). Drizzle with the lemon and orange juice.
- Transfer to a platter and sprinkle orange and lemon zest on top.