These healthy crepes are so easy to make and are super good for you, too.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix spelt flour and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, applesauce, and coconut oil.
- Add the wet to the dry ingredients. Mix everything together well with a whisk. Batter should be the consistency of thin cream - if not, add more milk.
- Heat a crepe pan or large griddle pan and pour one soup ladle size full of batter into the hot pan. Lift and swirl your pan around to coat the entire surface of pan with batter. It should be thin.
- Cook for 1 minute on medium heat until edges become slightly brown and curl slightly. Flip crepe and cook quickly (less than a minute) minute to finish.
- Serve hot of the griddle. Can be topped with pure maple syrup, fruit preserves, fresh bananas, peanut butter, and more.