- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cups (approx. 3 lemons) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1/3 cup raw honey, melted (plus more, as needed, for added sweetness) ice cubes
- Place the blueberries, lemon juice, 1 cup of the water, and the honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the blueberries mixture through a fine-mesh strainer, using a spoon as needed to press the liquid through.
- Add the remaining water and stir.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour the lemonade over. Serve immediately.