- 41/2 cups fresh honeydew (approx. 1 honeydew), cubed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cubed honeydew onto the baking sheet, leaving space in between the cubes to allow for even freezing.
- Place the tray into the freezer and freeze the honeydew overnight, or until completely frozen (4-6 hours).
- Place the frozen honeydew into the bowl of a food processor, along with the lemon juice, honey, and water, and pulse until the honeydew becomes crumbly. You may need to add more water until the mixture becomes more fluid, but not slushy. You're looking for a soft sorbet texture at this point.
- Taste and add any additional honey mixture as needed at this time.
- Serve immediately, or store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.