- 1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granola
- 2 bananas, sliced 2 kiwis, sliced
- Combine the greek yogurt, honey and vanilla extract in a bowl and set aside.
- Peel and slice the bananas and kiwis; set aside.
- In a medium jar, layer a small amount of the yogurt mixture on the bottom.
- Next, add a layer of the bananas.
- Next, add a layer of sliced kiwis along the outside of the jar, followed by the granola to fill in the gap.
- Continue this pattern until the jar is full and you use up all of the yogurt, granola and fruit.