Lamb Red Onion Sliders With Feta
Super easy, delicious, and full of flavor lamb sliders!
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 thick slices feta cheese
- 1 medium red onion, thinly slice 6 slider buns
- Combine the greek yogurt and ground cumin in a bowl and set aside.
- Shape the lamb into 6 mini patties. Lightly season both sides of each patty with kosher salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon. olive oil.
- Cook the patties in the hot oil for 2-3 minutes on each side until well-browned.
- In a separate pan, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon. olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the sliced red onions and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and caramelized.
- To assemble the sliders, layer the cumin spread on the bottom buns, followed by the lamb patty, the thick slice of feta, and then the sautéed red onions on top.