- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-6 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- Optional: low sodium chicken broth, to loosen glaze
- Optional topping: sesame seeds, sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, mustard and miso paste and set aside.
- In an oven-safe skillet, heat oil over high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add the salmon, skin-side up, and sear for 2-3 minutes, then flip over, pour the sauce over the pan and place into the oven.
- Roast in the oven for 4-6 minutes, or until cooked through. If the sauce thickens too much, you can loosen with low sodium chicken broth or water.
- Carefully remove the salmon from the oven and transfer to plates.
- Pour glaze over salmon.