- 4 carrots, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, fresh
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain almond milk
- Make carrot juice by adding the carrots and water to a blender and blending on high until completely pureed and smooth.
- Using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth, press the juice, leaving the remains.
- In a blender, add 1/2 cup of the carrot juice, and the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth