- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 8 ounces (approx. 8 slices) prosciutto, very thinly sliced
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Wrap one asparagus spear at a time with a slice of prosciutto.
- Place the spears in a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil on the tips and ends of the asparagus (avoiding the prosciutto).
- Roast for 6-8 minutes, then flip. Place back in the oven and roast for another 6-8 minutes, or until the asparagus is cooked through and the prosciutto becomes crispy.