Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
These fresh pumpkin pancakes are a great way to use your fresh pumpkin puree. They're like Fall on your plate!
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Coconut oil, to grease pan
- Optional: maple syrup, for topping
- Mix the pumpkin puree, oats, eggs, yogurt, baking powder, protein powder, cinnamon, and almond milk in the blender. Blend until smooth. Scrape down from sides if needed.
- Heat griddle/skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 teaspoon. coconut oil and let melt.
- Pour 1/3 cup into center of pan and cook for 4-6 minutes, or until bubbly and dull around edges.
- Carefully flip with a spatula and cook another 2-4 minutes, until cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Drizzle with pure maple syrup, if desired.