- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a cast iron skillet.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Cut through the center of a head of cauliflower, lengthwise, into 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick slices. Cut remaining cauliflower into 1-inch-thick pieces and scatter around cauliflower steaks.
- Arrange on the prepared baking sheet or pan in a single layer.
- Roast the cauliflower until browned and the stems feel tender when pierced with a knife, 25 to 35 minutes
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.