Change up your seafood routine with this delish burger.
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- For the burgers:
- 1 pound salmon fillet, chopped 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 green onion, finely sliced 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 egg white
- Fresh baby arugula tomato, sliced
- Prepare the sauce and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the salmon patties. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions, shaping each into a large patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Carefully place the salmon patties on the pan and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve patties on toasted bun with greek yogurt spread, baby arugula, and a thick slice of tomato.