- 2 tablespoon lemon juice plus 1 sliced
- 3 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes 2 6 ounces fillets sea bass
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Combine the lemon juice and soy sauce in small bowl and set aside.
- Layer sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange the fish, skin-side-down, at one end of the prepared dish. Add the asparagus next to fish in a flat layer.
- Drizzle evenly with the soy sauce mixture.
- Layer the sliced lemon over and around the fish and vegetables.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake until the fish is just opaque in center, about 12-15 minutes.