Strawberry Coconut Cream Popsicles
The sweetest way to cool off this summer
- 3 cups fresh sliced strawberries (approx. 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 13 1/2-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine strawberries, coconut milk, honey, and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour evenly into a popsicle mold.
- Freeze for about an hour, then insert popsicle sticks and then freeze overnight, or for 6-8 hours.
- To remove from the mold, let popsicles stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.