Sweet Potato Pancakes
Replace flour with sweet potatoes to make these healthy pancakes!
- 1 large sweet potato, roasted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Remove the skin from the roasted sweet potato and mash into a smooth purée
- Add the eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat and coat with coconut oil
- Ladle approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Carefully flip and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes. You may need to use two spatulas to flip.
- Serve immediately.