- For the rice:
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 lg. head cauliflower
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 stalks chopped green onion
- For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Grate the cauliflower using a kitchen grater, then heat over med-high heat with 1 tablespoon. sesame oil until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook the carrots in the remaining 1 tablespoon. sesame oil until mostly tender.
- Make the sauce by combining the coconut aminos, peanut butter, and chili paste. Set aside.
- Add the edamame, garlic, and green onions, and sauce and cook until heated through.
- Add cauliflower back to pan. Stir to incorporate and then heat through.