Watermelon Cucumber Salad
The perfect sweet and savory salad for summer.
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, diced into cubes
- 1 cucumber (seeds removed), diced into cubes
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the sliced red onion, olive oil, and lime juice and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumber, and feta.
- Add the onion-lime juice mixture to the watermelon-cucumber mixture and carefully toss to coat.
- Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.