- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Steam the corn over boiling water for 10-15 minutes, or until tender. Allow to cool and then slice off the corn using a knife.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil and heat over medium high heat. Once hot, add the red onion, garlic, and zucchini and cook until the onion is tender.
- Add the corn, parsley, sea salt, pepper, and paprika, and stir to combine.
- Heat through before serving.