Krusty Burger's Mother Nature Burger
Sweet mother nature this vegan burger is the clean eating dream! After tasting this you'll never go back!
- Vegan buns
- 1 can black beans
- 100g pearl barley
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 garlic head (roasted)
- 1 carrot
- 1 bunch spring onion
- 1 celery stick
- 100g cashew nuts
- Ground cumin, coriander, cinnamon, Tahini
- 1 cup fried bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 pomegranate molasses
- 1 avocado
- Vegan cheese (optional)
- Roast sweet potato and garlic (whole) at 180C for 1 hour.
- Boil Pearl barley until soft.
- Blend carrot, onion, celery, cashew nuts and lightly fry.
- Roughly blend cooked barley.
- Mix black beans, barley, vegetables, spices, tahini, olive oil by hand to form patties (add breadcrumbs if too wet).
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber and mix with pom molasses to make salsa.
- Assemble with avocado, cheese, mustard, ketchup.