- For the cheese sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack, shredded
- 1 cup fontina, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- For the fries:
- 1 bag frozen fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Toss frozen fries with olive oil and bake according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: In a bowl, coat the cheeses with flour. Heat beer in a pot and slowly add the cheese mixture, while stirring. Once the cheese has fully melted, stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the fries on a platter and pour the cheese sauce over the top.