Banana Split Crepes
These Banana Split Crepes are super customizable, you have to give it a try.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- Toppings (to your liking): vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, sliced strawberries, crushed peanuts, maraschino cherries
- In a mixer combine sifted flour, sugar, salt, eggs, milk, and melted butter. Let batter rest in the fridge for at least one hour or overnight.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Brush on some melted butter and add a small ladle, about 3-4 tablespoons of batter, while quickly moving the pan to evenly distribute the batter in a thin layer. Once the edges are dry and lightly golden, flip to cook the other side. Set aside and repeat the process.
- To serve: spread a thin layer of whipped cream on the crepes. Follow with a layer of sliced bananas. Roll up the crepes, place on a plate, and add toppings to your heart's desire!