Tired of your normal breakfast? This dish will make your mornings much better.
- 1 pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 grated parmesan
- 5 strips bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1/2 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Roll dough out into a rectangular shape on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to a baking sheet, and evenly spread the tomato sauce. Sprinkle cheeses, cooked bacon crumbles, and sliced shallot. Bake until the cheese begins to melt and the crust is lightly browned. About 8-10 minutes
- Remove the half-cooked pizza from the oven and crack the eggs even on top. Place back in the oven and continue baking until the egg whites look firm and the yolks are almost set. About 6-8 minutes.
- Finish with fresh arugula and slice to serve.