- 3 russet potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- Zest of 1 lemon (reserve lemon slices for serving)
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Chopped parsley to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut potatoes into wedges and pat dry with a paper towel. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle salt, black pepper, lemon zest, and then parmesan cheese. Toss potatoes to fully coat in the seasonings.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the wedges are fully cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with chopped parsley and lemon slices.