Churro Waffle Ice Cream Cone
We all scream for ice cream in a churro waffle cone!
- For the cones:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup milk
- For the rest:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cream of your choice
- In a bowl, combine eggs and sugar, until the mixture appears more pale. In another bowl, mix flour and salt together. Gradually add the flour mixture into egg mixture and stir until fully combined. Then pour in the melted butter and milk. Mix until combined.
- Heat a waffle-cone maker to a medium setting. When ready, add a small ladle of batter in the center. Close the waffle maker and cook, until slightly browned. Carefully remove the waffle, and use a clean kitchen towel to help wrap it around your waffle-maker's cone roller. Hold the waffle on the cone, until the shape holds. Set aside, while you make the rest.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Coat each waffle cone with the mixture.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl, and stir well to combine.
- To serve: Scoop your favorite ice cream into the cones and drizzle the melted chocolate on top, to form a magic shell.