Boozy desserts will help you go through the holidays.
- Crust: 1 cup graham cracker crumbs and 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Toppings: shredded coconut, toasted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the pan in heavy duty aluminum foil to make it waterproof.
- Make the crust: combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of pan. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine coconut milk, condensed milk, vanilla, and rum. In separate bowl or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat on low just until fully incorporated. Gradually stir in the other wet ingredients, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour filling over crust.
- Add about an inch of hot water to a larger baking pan. Place springform pan in the center of the water-filled pan.
- Bake at 325°F for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until center is just set and top is lightly browned. Allow to cool in the oven with the oven door slightly propped open.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight before serving. Dust with a little more cinnamon and sprinkle toasted coconut on top. Slice and serve.