- Premade pizza dough
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 10-12 pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 375F. Thinly roll out the pizza dough, and use a cookie cutter to form dough rounds.
- Grease a muffin tin and press the dough rounds into the tin to form cups.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese into each cup, top with a slice or two of pepperoni, and spoon in tomato sauce.
- Top with a little more cheese and mini pepperoni cuts, if desired.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crust is browned.