- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup butter
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounces) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (plus more for topping)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil, and then grease the foil well with butter or cooking spray.
- In a saucepan on medium-high heat, combine eggnog, butter, and sugar and bring to a boil. Using a candy thermometer, cook until the temperature reaches 234°F (soft ball stage).
- Remove from heat, gradually stir in white chocolate chips until fully melted and incorporated. Stir in vanilla, rum, marshmallow creme, and nutmeg.
- Once smooth, spread mixture into the greased and lined pan. Lightly dust the top with a little more nutmeg. Let cool at room temperature, and then cut into squares.