- Beef & marinade: 1 pound rib eye, thinly sliced and cut into bite-sized pieces, 2 teaspoons garlic, grated, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, grated, 1/3 cup green onions, sliced, 4 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup kimchi, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream (to your liking)
- Green onion, sliced (to your liking)
- Cilantro, chopped (to your liking)
- Sriracha for serving
- In a sealable container, combine beef and marinade ingredients. Let marinate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat a pan to medium-high, and thoroughly cook beef with some of the marinade. Set aside.
- In an oven-safe dish, layer the ingredients. Start with a layer of chips. Top with half of the beef, half of the cheese, and half of the kimchi. Place another layer of chips, beef, and cheese. Reserve the rest of the kimchi for later. Bake for about 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Top with the reserved kimchi, jalapeño, green onion, cilantro, a squeeze of Sriracha, and sesame seeds.