Mini Creme Brulee Cheesecakes
Bite-sized cheesecakes just got fancier.
- For the cheesecake:
- 2 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- For the topping:
- Granulated sugar
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake wrappers. Place and seal graham crackers in a freezer bag.
- Smash into crumbs. Combine with melted butter. Place a tablespoon of of the crumbs in the cups and press down to form a crust. Chill in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 300F. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add vanilla, sugar, and salt and continue mixing. Then add eggs and sour cream.
- Divide the mixture and pour into the chilled cups. Tap the tray gentle to make any air bubbles rise to the top. Bake for about 20 minutes or until firm and a little wobbly in the center.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. When ready to serve, remove the paper liners.
- Sprinkle an even layer of sugar on top of each cheesecake. Use a torch or broiler to caramelize the sugar until golden brown, but not burnt. Allow the sugar to harden.