- 2 russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 12-15 pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F. Wash potatoes well and pat dry. Poke holes with a fork several times around the potatoes. Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until soft on the inside.
- Slit open the potatoes and use a fork to fluff the insides. Mix in some marinara sauce and pepperoni slices. Sprinkle cheese on top and add a few more pepperoni slices if desired.
- Bake again at 375F until the cheese has melted.