Pull Apart French Toast Bread
Pull apart some sweet fun. This French toast is made to share.
- 1 round loaf bread
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mixed berries
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375F. Without cutting through the bottom of the bread, slice strips across the bread in one direction, and then rotate the bread to slice in another direction. This will create a crosshatch pattern. Place in a baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs, vanilla, and half of the sugar.
- Spoon mixture into the sliced bread crevices, making sure that the bread is evenly soaked. Then follow with melted butter all over the top.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle the mixture in between the slices and on top.