Salt And Vinegar Swiss Chard Chips
Enjoy the crunch without the guilt with salt and vinegar swiss chard chips.
- 1 bunch (8-10) Swiss chard leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Remove stalk and rib, and tear Swiss chard leaves into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add the oil and vinegar, massage the Swiss chard and coat evenly. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Transfer leaves to a baking sheet and spread evenly. You may need two baking sheets.
- Bake In the oven about 10 minutes, and then turn the sheet halfway and bake for another 8-10 minutes until crispy.
- Season with salt, serve immediately.