Shepherds Pie Cupcakes
A Shepherd's Pie "Cupcake" sounds weird, but just go with it. One bite and it'll feel like you've found a pot of gold.
- 1 pound lean ground beef 1/3 cup steamed mixed vegetables 1/4 cup onion, small dice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons beef broth 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour 3 large russet potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream 1 tablespoon butter Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a muffin tin and set aside. In a bowl, combine ground beef, onion, garlic, worcestershire sauce, beef broth, flour, salt and pepper.
- Divide into equal portions and press mixture into the muffin tin. Smooth the tops and bake for 25-30 minutes. Once cooked, remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the whipped potato topping: mix cooked potatoes, heavy cream, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Once fluffy, transfer to a piping bag.
- Pipe each mini meatloaf with mashed potato, and sprinkle with mixed vegetables (peas, carrots)