S’mores Cookie Shots
Sit around the campfire and take s’mores cookie shots. These chocolate chip graham cracker s'mores shots have us speechless.
- For the cookie shots:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham crackers, crumbled
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- For the rest:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup of chocolate pudding
- Mini marshmallows
- In a mixing bowl, combine shortening and both sugars. Then add vanilla and egg. Once combined, add flour and graham cracker crumbs. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll out the cookie dough into a rectangle and slice into strips.
- Grease stainless steel shot glasses. Press several strips of cookie dough onto the inside, along the bottom and walls of the cups. Use a finger to seal any cracks and to form a smooth interior. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Roll aluminum foil into short cigars shapes, and place them in the centers. Bake for about 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Carefully remove the cookie cups from the shot glasses. Dip the lip of the cups in melted chocolate. Set aside to set.
- Fill with chocolate pudding, add mini marshmallows on top, and char the tops with a blowtorch or under the broiler.