- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Salt to taste
- For the wontons: 18 wonton wrappers, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic powder to taste, salt and pepper to taste
- Make the chips: Preheat oven to 400°F. Use a knife or kitchen shear to cut wrappers into triangles. Place wontons on 1-2 large baking sheets. Brush all sides with olive oil. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Bake for about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Make the dip: In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the flour and continuously whisk until combined. Slowly pour the milk while whisking until there are no more lumps. Sprinkle in cheese and stir until fully melted. Drizzle in sriracha and season with salt. Stir until well combined.
- Serve with the wonton chips and enjoy!