- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 2 cucumbers, spiralized
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, and chili paste. Whisk together until very smooth. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the cucumber, carrots, cilantro, mint, and peanuts.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber-carrot mixture and gently toss to coat until everything is evenly coated.