Thanksgiving Leftover Hand Pies
Thanksgiving round two, all in the palm of your hands.
- 3 pie crust sheets
- Thanksgiving leftovers (shredded turkey meat, gravy, mashed sweet potato, green beans, cranberry sauce)
- 1 egg + 2 tablespoons water, for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut pie crust sheets into rectangles. For 6 hand pies, cut 12 rectangles.
- Fill 6 rectangles with about 3 tablespoons of leftovers. Be sure to leave room around the boarders.
- Make egg wash by combining egg and water. Brush the mixture along the edges of each rectangle. Place the other 6 rectangle on top of the filling, and press to seal the edges. A fork works best. Brush egg wash on the surfaces, and create vents by pricking the surface with a fork.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.